Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My past two weeks

Very quickly... some highlights over the past TWO weeks.

I finished house sitting for Eric and his family.
I stayed home by myself
I hung out people
I made some new friends
I got addicted to FourSquare
I had some great Conversations
I had some difficult conversations
I have been preparing for the Origins Event
I have been watching LOST
I got my first sunburn
I watched Inception
I went to Beverly's Best Bakery in Fullerton
I talked to some famous people
I got many badges from FourSquare
I went to the Grove
I spent 10 hours facing a computer
I got to wish Trevor Stehouwer a Happy 19th Birthday

I have been left out
I have been let in
I have seen the good
I have seen the bad
I have been forgiven
I have been forgiving
I have slept
I have woken up
I have drank various fluids
I have eaten various foods
I have been stubborn
I have had my eyes opened
I have been hurt
I have been healed
I have had a cause
I have had an effect
I have been apathetic
I have been affected
I have lost my mind
I have gained weight
I HAVE NOT EXERCISED!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment